by Various Artists
We are currently accepting submissions from artisans and owners of custom tack items our customers have created. If you've got the pix, we'd love to add them! The Galleries are currently under construction, and as soon as we're able to fill out a page or two, we'll let them go live.
You can help "speed" the process along with these basic guidelines regarding the photos you send:
- .JPG images only
- Image sizes up to 600 pixels wide
- 72 dpi
- 1 to 5 images per item, please
- If you have a good image-editing program (such as photoshop), and a wee bit of graphical skill... consider saving the image out as an "optimized" .jpg file... to conserve file size. We've found a .jpg output setting of about "60" to work pretty well in most cases.
- If you like, you can add "credits" information into the image itself (such as artisan, photographer, website, etc. (Please see some of the various examples in our galleries for ideas!)
- Yes, we do accept customized versions of our kits.
- In your email, please indicate the tackmaker's name.
- If you are the artisan, and you want a link to your website included, please note that in your email.
If you've got pictures to share, please consider having them added!